Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Misadventure Two: Outfit of the day (January 30, 2014)



Hello, my dearest readers!

The Lollipop Girl is on the roll again! Well, like I've said in my previous post, I will have pictures wearing the Sailor Moon shirt. I'm sorry there weren't any pics from my digital camera. My memory card hates my new camera and yeah, I gotta buy a new memory card for the baby. So the rest is up to my awesome cellphone camera.

It was Thursday when I wore this outfit. The university lets us wear what we want to wear unless the professor requires to wear our uniform whenever we meet them. We only meet our professors once a week (except for the case of my Accounting subject because we meet our professor there twice a week) for three hours. Luckily, my professors aren't that strict with the dress code and don't force us to wear our uniform. I have a uniform but I'll only use it during Tuesdays and Fridays.

So far, this is the only picture taken by my digi cam. Thanks to my friend, Jill, for taking this.


I don't use makeup during normal days. I mean, I'm not getting dolled up for anything since there's no such event like parties, conventions or the like. I just put on powder, lip balm or lip gloss and sometimes, eye liner if I feel like doing so. So yeah, just pardon my face and I stayed up until the wee hours of morning just to review for my Algebra midterms. I so love the lighting here because the leggings and the shoes can be seen clearly.




Thanks to another friend of mine for taking this picture in our classroom using my cellphone camera! I absolutely enjoy those "character" headbands. My outfits are never complete without an eye-catching headband. It's my subtle way of making people's heads turn. I am also a headband addict! I love collecting headbands and wear them. I have an ever-growing collection headbands which started when I entered college. 

Outfit Breakdown

Top: Sailornmoon long-sleeved shirt Given by my aunt.
Bottom: Black leggings from a thrift store
Shoes: Black Chuck Taylors from a thrift store
Headband from a thrift store.

That's all, my dearies!

Love,
Raj





No comments:

Post a Comment