Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Misadventure Three: I am now an Octopus and Outfit of the day (February 2, 2014)

Hello, my dear readers! Are up for another misadventure? Alrightie then. Here it goes.

Yesterday, it was my grandfather's birthday and my mom, my siblings and I decided to go to visit him. Dad didn't come along with us since he has something to take care of. I decided to wear something a little revealing.






I don't usually wear sleeveless tops because I don't know if that kind of clothing sits well with my professors. And I don't want to risk violating their dress code. That sleeveless top is one of my favorites since I love its design. I like stars and galaxy prints. I sometimes wonder how do people make them. I love my spiky baller. I almost never leave home without! I brought that baller for only 40 PHP in a school supplies store near my place. There are times that I can snag awesome accessories from school supplies stores here. 

The shoes I am also wearing is my favorite pair for now. They are sneakers with 2.5 inch wedge and I can have added height without the ouchies! Heck, I can even run with them on! It's a total find since I was just walking around the malls in Cubao when I suddenly saw a shoe sale in Farmer's. They are selling ALL shoes for only 250 PHP and since my godmother gave me money, I decided to buy them. It may seem to be on impulse but at least, it's something I can use. 


And of course, who can make me forget to wear these crazy headbands in order to complete my outfit! I adore them so much to the extent my aunt likes them and asked me if I could buy a pink one for my four-year old cousin. These are cat ear headbands and I want more of these babies in my growing collection.

And of course, before we leave my grandparents' house, one of my aunts gave me all the shoes she never uses. We're both same shoe size and that aunt of mine likes to be very clean. It's no surprise since she works at a hospital. I was rather surprised she gave me four pairs of shoes. So that's why I concluded, I am an octopus. Well, hey! An Octopus has eight tentacles right? -gets brick'd-



This black pair is my favorite! It's so soft for my soles and my feet feels lightweight whenever I wear them. 
And yeah, they're suitable for days I need to wear my uniform -laughs-



That's all I could show, my folks. I managed to snag a memory card the last minute before we left my grandparents' house. The memory card can't hold much photos but I guess it can manage in my case. 

Outfit breakdown
Galaxy Tank Top from Get Laud!
Shorts from Divisoria 
Shoes from Nxy in Farmer's 
Headband from The University Canteen (Yes! they sell headbands like that)
White Spike Baller from a random School Supply Store.
Blue baller from my mom

Well, yeah, that's all for this blog post. I'll try to update this soon, alright? 







No comments:

Post a Comment