Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Misadventure Five: Elementary (February 7, 2014 outfit)

Hello, my dears, once again, Raj is finally making another new entry. You see, I have been busy with a lot of schoolwork and I will be busier these coming days but I will try my best to update this blog if I can.

It was Friday yesterday and I finally wore the jumper I have brought from the thrift store. I paired it with a pink shirt and my sneakers and my backpack. Not to mention, I even tied a section of my hair into a high side ponytail and voila! Instant grade-school look. To be honest, I actually enjoyed my look here. I like keeping my outfits child-like in some way.







Note, all of the pictures were taken inside the university. The university is so huge and is beside the famous Pasig River. Since I was an accountancy freshman, I didn't have time to roam around the campus. So there is this accountancy sophomore friend of mine who offered to help me with this blog and of course, she toured me around the campus which I enjoy! -laughs-

Here are the pictures~!











It sort of looked like I'm just a tourist walking around the campus. I can't help it. My university is an awesome place! 





See that beautiful girl in shirt and jeans? She's my friend who's also a sophomore. Since we're under the same course, we both know each other's pains in our course. We like, get each other. I can't understand why she's so camera-shy even though she's really pretty. 

That's all for today, folks! Take care out there, ok? And yeah, never imitate the derpiness I have done. 

Love lots, 
Raj

Outfit breakdown
Pink shirt from my aunt. It was a Christmas gift.
Jumper from the thrift shop
White Spiky Baller from a random school supply store
Blue baller from my mom
Black bangle given by my aunt.
Shoes from Nxy
Bag from Esprit




No comments:

Post a Comment