Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Misadventure Seven: Outfits for this week.

Hey guys!

Last week is the last week of my second semester. I'm somehow nervous with my grades because I know I was a little lax during 2nd semester. I don't know how to tell my mom about that barely-passing grade in my College Algebra. Well, Algebra is my weakest subject since I was in high school. Everyone has been through that phrase in college wherein your professor was being unreasonable and that professor is your professor in your weakest subject.





Anyways, this was my final chance to show off my outfits during the second semester since I don't know if I will be able to showcase them for a little while since it's summer and I don't go out much. I'll be staying for like 2 weeks cooped up inside the house waiting for my summer semester. I didn't even got that chance to take a picture of my outfit last Thursday and Friday although I have pictures of my outfits last Tuesday and Wednesday. Well, it cannot be helped. I have two research papers that is needed to be taken care of.

This is my outfit last Tuesday. I got two pictures of them, taken by my friend.

I love the lighting here and I added a few effects because my face look so oily. I don't have classes during that day but I isolated myself in the library right after I hang out with my friends who are History majors. I was originally wearing boots but they began to feel uncomfortable for my little feet, I changed into my sneakers instead. 





I actually love the lighting in our field. This was during Wednesday, right after my classmates and I played Frisbee. I could still feel my skin burning from all that sun during that day. I didn't expect it would be really hot during that day even if it was around 8-9AM. We finished playing around noon because we don't want to get burned. Luckily, my team won 2nd place and we had a good grade because of that.

I wish I had taken pictures of during my Friday outfit but I didn't have the time because of research papers here and there. Anyways, have a happy summer vacation (to people in the Philippines) and good luck to your summer semester! (to college students here in the Philippines who don't have summer vacation). Drink lots of water and wear SPF before trying to challenge the sun's rays.

Over and out!

Love lots,
Raj



No comments:

Post a Comment