Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pink-Haired Japanese School Girl






Did you know I am a big fan of anime,manga, Japanese culture and Japanese fashion? Before I started to appreciate fashion even more, I started out in loving anime which made me a weeaboo (a term for foreign obsessive anime fans) for almost my whole life in High School.

When I had stared cosplaying, this gave me courage to express myself through clothing and here I am! Well, I will be sharing a few photos of my outfit last March 20, 2015. (Better late than never haha)

My anime organization in my university organized an anime convention (duh) in our university. I was so happy since I could not find the time to go to conventions anymore due to college.

I just dressed up as some random school girl. I am not cosplaying anybody in particular.




Pink wig is from  Vogue Royal cosplay. You can find them on Facebook (https://facebook.com/VogueRoyalLeCroix). They have a physical store at West Avenue, near SM North. Their wigs are of high-quality, way cheaper than when you buy at the malls. The wig I have used here is the Karuta Roromiya wig. This shop has also have a lot of kawaii stuff like Lolita ensembles, anime merchandise, cute socks and stockings! I wanna buy again from them sometime. 

The blue sailor top is from a thrift shop in Frisco.

The black skirt is from a thrift shop also in Blumentritt

The socks there are from Darlington hahaha.

And those creepers are from a thift shop also. Hahaha They are little big for me though. ˚ω˚




I actually made the clip-ons look like fluffy hair at the front. I dunno why but there is definitely something with pink wigs that increases your charm. Hahaha.

I actually don't like using too much makeup but I wear makeup  if needed

Makeup used: 
Concealer from Careline
Baby powder from Johnson and Johnson
Black eyeliner and Mascara 2-in-1 from Revlon
Baby lips lip balm Pink Lolita from Maybelline

I had forgotten to color my brows. o_o"

This won't be a photoshoot of me if there are no sweg photos of me.

These guys are the ones who made this mini-shoot possible. The guy in a sando is my photographer and the guy in the blue shirt offered moral support lol. Kudos to you, guys!

What do you think guys? Do Japanese fashion amaze you too? Comment or email me at rajia.krisha24@gmail.com. You can also find me in Instagram @rajiakrisha

That's all, folks!

Love,
Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment