Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Fashion Haul





Isn't it awesome that I am becoming more active in this blog? Lol. My mom gave me her gifts for my 18th birthday and it was a one heck of a haul like, seriously, mom, they are all for me? I got them all last March 27, 2015. Growing up, I am satisfied with hand-me-downs, thrift shops and clothes from sidewalk vendors. I still do because these kinds of clothes can be turned into something fashionable! I also enjoy clothes from the mall (well who doesn't?) I also got my new tablet and I was really excited to us it. Please pardon the quality. I could not find the charger for my digi cam. Let us see what we had received!






I wonder what's inside?

Darn. I wish I could wake up on something like this everyday hahaha.

Ohhh. I wonder what is inside this box from Shubizz?


OMG




These Isabel Marant sneakers are the ones I have been dying to have! I was really thrilled when my mom decided to give it to me for my 18th birthday. I wanna go out and have a shoot so I could wear it


I also got black skinny jeans from Forever 21 also. 

I love Forever 21's skinny jeans. This is actually my second pair from them. They do not feel constricted and they do not even kill my thighs haha! Some skinny jeans are too tight that they end up killing my thighs and legs

I also got this Elmo top from SM Department Store. I love having character shirts and I will never ever grow out of them.I would love more of these. 

Just typical Elmo saying Hi. My childhood memories! I used to love Sesame Street when I was a child.

Tags yup. 

I also received a polo shirt from Bench

Details on the polo


Tags yup

White dress with neon yellow designs. I don't know where my mom got this though. 



Details on the dress close-up

Of course, who wouldn't forget all these dresses from Baclaran?

This is one is my favorite out of them because CAT PRINTS!












Do not forget about these cute socks that I bought from a Japan Surplus thrift shop in Laguna. They look oh-so-cute!


I also bought these flower-printed stockings from the same thrift store too!  It may be summer here but I will wear them. Haha.

Welp, that is all my folks. What about you? What are the things have you added into your wardrobe? Till next time, lovelies!

Love,

Raj





No comments:

Post a Comment