Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Polka-dots





Hey guys!

How have you been? I realized that some of the best things in the world usually unexpected. Yesterday (May 2, 2015), my friends asked me if we could have fun and probably a mini-shoot at Bonifacio Global City. Of course, I bought extra clothes and shoes and lots of water because it was summer! Not to mention, I was wearing a polka dot sweater which I got from my uncle's girlfriend on my birthday. But then, my friend, Boodie, informed us that it was free comic book day at Fully-booked! Every year, Fully-booked gives free 3 comic books to people who lined up. I was so happy because I have never been in there before,

Here are the photos of the outfits I have worn that day.



                         
                                                        
I had two outfits in one day. Well I just changed my bottoms and my shoes. I also have changed hairstyles in between. Which looks better, guys?

Outfit(s) Breakdown:
Polka-dot sweater: A gift from my aunt. I do not know where my aunt got it.
Red skirt: 999 Mall
Black stockings: SM Department Store
Red sneakers: Converse
Isabel Marant-inspired sneakers: Shubizz
Shades: Some bazaar near Sto. Domingo Church
Pants: Isetann
Silver belt and Black spiked bracelets: Quiapo



As you can also see, I was wearing black stockings. Let us pretend that it wasn't one hot scorching summer day. Hahah


I tried to model. I was posing for this shot and then suddenly...

The next shot turned out to be like this. My friend, Boodie, suddenly jumped into the photo. Hahaha. 





Derping around~


My grrl friends who invited me to BGC. Amaya (in black shirt) and Boodie (in a pink shirt)










(Behind the scenes. I dedicate this photo to all students who are taking up summer classes. I know the feel of having your chance of vacation being out of your reach)

Loot that I have got from Free Comic Book day! I was actually surprised that there wasn't a really long line inside Fully-booked.


So, guys, next time, better mark your calendars for the upcoming May in the Philippines! There is always a free comic book day every year, guys! I hope you like the photos. 

Love lots,

Raj



No comments:

Post a Comment