Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Something White




Hey  guys!

It's me again! My photographer/close friend and I met up in MOA right after my midterm slash departmental exam for my IT subject. We were having a photoshoot again under the scorching sun. I was burning that day (Pardon me for being hot /slapped)


My photographer and I also made paper airplanes out of my old reviewers because no more exams! Yay!

Photos were taken by Mr.John Daniel B. Bagain ( jaydee-bee-photoblog.tumblr.com ) Go! Go! Go! Visit his blog!

                                 


White polo from SM Department Store
Shorts from 168 Mall 
Socks from Darlington
Black Creeper-inspired shoes from the Ukay-ukay near Sto.Domingo Church
Hipster glasses from Cubao



I look so derpy here. Like a kid with mental retardation or something


The famous headache pose lol.




Sorry I have fat thighs and a few blemishes on my thighs. My hair was messy, Guys, scars are okay. Imperfections are okay. Nobody's perfect so curse society and their standards.


I tried to look seductive but failed. But this shot made me look taller lol

That's all for now, guys. Sorry if we didn't have much pictures since we only have a limited time. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading post. Also, please share this blog and it would be greatly appreciated!

Love lots,
Raj

PS. 3 Stages of stuDYING

1.) Do some studying for one minute.

2.) Curse this

3.) Oh Sh--- I need to pass

1 comment: