Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Baymax Bag from Red Collections



Hey guys!
It's been a while since I have blogged in here in Blogspot. Wanna know why? I was experimenting in Tumblr and to be honest, I had fun blogging in there. Although I had a few problems with it and I realized that no matter how fun design my blog there, it doesn't suit me. 

And unlike here in Blogger, I can't make a proper blog post like this in mobile and my laptop is starting to crash so bad. ;A;

I am planning to make a few tweaks in this blog. Please stay tuned!

During the first week of June, Red Collections had a Baymax bag giveaway in Instagram.

But for some strange reason, it seems Lady Luck was smiling down on me. This was the first giveaway I ever won in my life. And yes, I am serious. 

Credits to RED Collection's Instagram account

Now let’s check out this new baby! Baymax is a character from Big Hero 6. He calls himself a Personal Healthcare Assistant and he was invented by Tadashi hot damn Hamada. IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED THE MOVIE, WATCH IT AND FANGIRL/FANBOY OVER THE AWESOME CHARACTERS, STORYLINE, AND TADASHI. Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. 
Here is Baymax still unwrapped.

And there we go,,,

It's a lot bigger than I expected.


Baymax be staring at your soul. He knows all of your wrongdoings so you better repent. Nah, Just kidding.

The Back side of the bag, 




Let's check this out first




\I did not actually expect it was a pocket! I thought it was just drawn there for the design or something.

Inside of the bag. Perfect for transporting dead bodies hiking and carrying those large heavy college books. 

More pockets. Lel

A secret drawstring. Wooo~


Tag~



That's all, folks! Please follow Red Collections in Instagram (@red_collections)
That’s all guys! Thank you, RED Collections, for having that giveway! Guys, please follow RED Collections in instragram (@red_collections) 

And also like their Facebook page! (https://www.facebook.com/REDGiveawaysManila)



No comments:

Post a Comment