Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Denim Madness


It's been a while since I have blogged. I thought I could manage to update this blog once a week. But sadly, I failed. Well, anyways. last June also, my closest friend, Jaydee and I had a small fashion shoot in P. Noval, It's near UST. I loved how he did his magic in his shots.

By the way, go visit his Tumblr blog at jaydee-bee-photoblog.tumblr.com


Outfit Breakdown

Denim Jacket: It's a hand-me-down from my aunt!
Monster's University Shirt:  American Boulevard
Shoes: SM Department Store
Belt: Quiapo 
Shades: I can't remember where. 

This is my favorite shot so far.


Pabebe pose.


This one is stolen. I was texting someone there and BAM! He took this shot


I tried imitating Anne Curtis but I failed. I also love this classic Red Lipstick from Nyx. Given to me by my aunt!

So much swag. Sorry, I can't have swag as you guys. 

To be honest, I absolutely enjoy trying out different trends. And I have been curious regarding this denim on denim since I always see this featured on most Teen Fashion Magazines. What do you think of this outfit? Have I coordinated my denims well? Leave some comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment