Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Black with Dashes of Color




Sometimes, we just feel like wearing black. Well, black is easy to pair up with anything. Black can instantly make an outfit look classy, stylish, and even sexy. I admit I also love black because the color is as dark as my soul but then there are times I just want to fill myself with pastels, sweets, and unicorns.

Last Sunday (July 19, 2015), my mom, my siblings and I went to the mall. Basically, I was pestering my 10-year old brother to take photos of me to the mall. Looks like this kid has a future in photography. Hahaha.


Outfit Breakdown
Top: fjclothing_ (Follow them in Instagram @fjclothing_
Shorts: Next Jeans
Choker with Camera Pendant: Star N' Sky (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009368788090 Just add them)
Bracelets: Genevieve Gozum
Bag: Flipbags (Follow them in Instagram @flipbag. They're also in Zalora)
Socks: Divisoria
Creepers: From a nearby thrift shop


The bag I got from Flipbags is something I won in their giveaway.


So vain, Darn

The choker from Star N Sky could be seen clearly in this selfie. 

I love this shot. 

What do you think guys? What do you wear whenever you don't feel like being all black? Drop some comments and let me know! Till the next post!




1 comment:

  1. I wear black with specks of bright color like red/orange. Just anything with majority black and minor bright colors~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete