Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Misadventure Number Nine: Random Things I Received

Hey, guys!

Another summer day has been bestowed upon us! Well, it is summer here in the Philippines.

As usual, I did not get to go out as much. I am elated since my beloved uncle went to South Korea to buy me something. He got me what I really wanted: Panda hoodies! Although it was red but I love it though. I always wanted to have a panda hoodie since I find it cute ever since I have seen pictures of it in the internet. Here are the pictures and because I love it too much, expect more pictures of this as possible.





As you can see, this is what it looks like at the front. The print above the large angry panda says "Hipanda". Look at that zipper below. When I opened it while wearing it, it made me feel like a kangaroo. At least, I won't have to bring a bag along if I wear this. I cannot wear this for now since I am going to sweat buckets due to summer heat.

The back side of the hoodie. Is it just me or it reminds me of Megpoid/Gumi's jacket in Matryoshka. 

As you can see, there are panda ears attached at the hood. Giving it a more "panda" feel. Ehehe~

When worn and with the sleeves rolled up. I cannot help it. It's summer and the room is turning into a giant oven! Sorry for the messiness though. 

With the hood on. I didn't really expect that it would be bigger than my normal size. Although I find oversized tops cute on me though -shot dead-

Oh don't mind me. I am just taking a selfie of me, showing how much I love this epic panda hoodie. I wanna have another one again. Ahaha. xD

Aside from the panda hoodie, my uncle also brought me an eyeliner. A waterproof gel eye liner and when I tried it out, it doesn't smudge! What's even awesome is that the eyeliner has a make-up remover with it. Gosh, rambling with this makes me wanna go shopping in Korea! I need money or even graduate college before that even happens. 

This is what its packaging looks like. Not really familiar with brands though. 

The eyeliner itself. Looks like a regular gel pen to me. I hope I might not mistake it as one of the pens I use in school.

The makeup remover and the eyeliner. At least I have a makeup remover now. 

Someone really important to me gave me a pair of earrings when he accompanied me to go to the bank. The picture of it is in Instagram. He said it wasn't as fancy as those Swiss chocolates from Subic but I actually love his gift.  I went to the bank so I could pay for my tuition there instead since I don't want to stay in those time-consuming long lines at the school's cashier. They can be a little moody at times. I have been receiving things from my loved-ones since it was my birthday last March 24, 2014 and most of them weren't able to give me a gift during my birthday. I am fine with it as I had fun eating out with my loved-ones during my birthday. 

Don't worry, I will return in blogging my outfits soon since school is starting up and Mekakucity Actors is one its way. I just hope summer sem won't be in the way and much of a hassle. I hope I could enjoy it. And I also REALLY hope I can pass the qualifying exam so I can still stay in the path of a CPA.

Love lots,

Raj












No comments:

Post a Comment