Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Misadventure Number Ten: Another Apology and Summer Semester Shenanigans

Hey guys,

It's been a while I have updated you with my fashion shenanigans, am I right? Summer school kept me busy although I was active on Facebook since my professor puts up the activities and the announcements there. Anyways, I am really glad when I got the results of my special qualifying exam since I am assured that I will still continue being a sophomore accountancy students! This summer, my aunt agreed to let me use her iPad if I will agree to let her borrow my laptop for her research. I took the deal and yeah, most of the pictures here were taken by the ipad so please bear with the quality for a little while. I also got involved with a car accident during the first days of my summer classes so yeah, I just managed to have time for blogging.





Well, let us get on with our adventures this time, alright? ;)


This was the outfit I wore a week after the accident wherein my stitches are already removed and I need to go to National Library so bad since I need to get a library card from there. It's a requirement for my Economics subject. 


Look at all these books! Is it weird that I love its smell the moment I came inside?


The next after my mini field trip to the National Library of the Philippines, this was taken during our dismissal time. It was really hot and we were required to wear corporate or semi-formal attires for our first class which is Rizal. Yes, we have a subject dedicated to our National Hero. I was wearing a white-long-sleeved blouse but I decided to change into a shirt right after the class. I love the effect of the skirt and of the shoes on my legs. I look much taller! Hee-hee~!



Then a few Sundays after that, I went to the church and ate with my family at Friuli's. I'll make a super late post about it (if I ever made a post about it, that is) Friuli is located near UP Diliman around Maginhawa street. I want to eat there again. They have really good pasta and it's in front of a store that sells 2nd hand books!


This was my outfit during the second to the last Wednesday of our summer semester. I did not expect that my outfit would have a Super Mario feel in it. You could see my whole outfit at my groupie at the mirror with my friends. We only got Philosophy class during that day since my Rizal professor was sick and my Economics professor has some meetings to attend to. So yeah, fashion liberation! It's prohibited for us to wear shorts during Rizal class and I don't know why. 

This was my outfit during the second to the last Friday of our summer semester. My face looks a little chubby but I like it since I had a skater girl feel in it. Heck, I was even wearing my new sneakers that I brought using the gift card my aunts gave me. I wrote something in that notebook and yes, it says "Melchiorre" because I was playing some dating simulation game in the iPAD, thank you very much.



NOW THIS WAS TAKEN DURING OUR VERY LAST FRIDAY OF OUR SUMMER SEM. Which means, summer sem ended. Voila. I look like an unimpressed kid there. Yeah, I look fat sorry. And yeah, I am not pleased in the pics lol. I just love my face when it's serious. Ahahaha. 

Well, that's all folks. I still got 2 weeks of remaining free time before school starts this June 9. For now, I'll be having fun making these babies.

Yeah, rainbow loom band bracelets. It's getting popular here nowadays.


Well, that's all for our misadventures this summer, folks! Sorry if this post is too long and yeah, good luck to all of you out there and take care!

Love lots, 

Raj



















No comments:

Post a Comment