Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Product Review: Maybelline Baby Lips Color

Hello guys. It's me again!

There was a big typhoon that struck our place and a lot of places don't have any electricity. Stay safe guys! I hope no one got hurt and I am sure everyone will be back to their feet as soon as possible. Nothing beats our positivism, right?





Aside from that, this is the first product review that I'll ever make. I chose Maybelline Baby Lips Color and I decided to use for like two months before I write down this review. I decided to choose Maybelline Baby Lips Color Berry Crush since I prefer my lip balms to have a dash of color on them.



Top view with the cap on.


Top view WITHOUT the cap on. (Let's capslock it to give more emphasis xD) 


What it looked like on my lips. 

Here's a photo with really good lighting xD Pardon my face if I looked so haggard and my eye bags are so noticeable. Well, I enjoy the perks of being an internet addict and a college student.




When I first applied the product on lips, I didn't like because it feels to warm and thick for my lips. Maybe it's because I haven't used a lip balm for a long time until I got this baby. I eventually grew to love and I cannot live the house without it since I don't want to have dry/chapped lips and licking them only makes the chappiness and dryness worse! 

The first thing I noticed about the product is the smell. Although I prefer Pink Lolita's more, the scent isn't that bad. Reminds me of raspberries, in a way. The product really keep my lips moisturized. The subtlety of the color fits well with my medium complexion. Yes, I am not that fair. I also love the size. Slap me, all you want but I love its size since it can in any pocket and I can get dolled up in seconds with this product. It's also budget-friendly for a college student such as myself. I got the product for around 90 PHP and I have been using it for two months now. And it doesn't run out that easily.

The downside is that you need to re-apply it around 4 hours. And also, if you wanted the color to be stronger, you need to apply is around 4 times. Yep, four times. It gets washed away after sipping from your glass for like 3-5 times and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing for you guys.. It's a bad thing for me because my lips get dry easily and it somehow irritates me if I could feel my makeup is getting ruined just because I am eating. I love food, deal with it. xD

Am I going to use the said product? ABSOLUTELY. I'd give the product a rating of 9/10. 

That's all, folks. I hope I did well since it's my first time reviewing a product and I have been waiting for the time to do it. Well, I am open with product reviews and the like. Just drop me an email at wowakashoujo24@gmail.com. 

Love lots,

Raj


No comments:

Post a Comment